Characteristic chemical and physical of yellow pumpkin(Cucurbita moschata)traditional steamed cake (bolu kukus) with substitution and fermentation duration variation

Handayani, A M and Apriliyanti, M W and Supriyadi, S and Firgiyanto, R and Mukaromah, D (2020) Characteristic chemical and physical of yellow pumpkin(Cucurbita moschata)traditional steamed cake (bolu kukus) with substitution and fermentation duration variation. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 411. 012045. ISSN 1755-1315

[img] Text (Hasil cek similarity)
7.Characteristic Chemical and Physical of yellow Pumpkin (Curcubita moschata) Traditional Steamed Cake (Bolu Kukus) with Substitution and fermentation Duration Variation.pdf - Supplemental Material

Download (6MB)
Official URL: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1755-13...

Abstract

Pumpkin is one of the fruit in Indonesia that has contained much nutrition such as antioxidants (beta-carotene), carbohydrates, minerals, proteins, and fat. The utilization of yellow pumpkin is limited to food. One of the diversification products was the traditional steamed cake (bolu kukus). The research aimed to know the effect of yellow pumpkin (Cucurbita moschata) substitution and fermentation duration variations on the characteristics of physical and chemically of steamed pumpkin cake. Methods of research were randomized block design which consists of two factors. The first factor was the of yellow pumpkin substitution variations (25% w/w of the total flour, 50% w/w of the total flour, and 75% w/w of the total flour) and the second factor was the fermentation time variations (1.5, 2, and 2.5 hours).The results showed that steamed pumpkin cake were contain the water about 31.09% - 54.52%, the ash about 0.81% - 1.23%, the protein about 4.41% - 7.87%, the fat about 0.26% - 0.52%, the carbohydrate about 40.73% - 59.99%, and the percentage of the expansion volume about 46,35% and 184,59%.

Item Type: Article
Subjects: 140 - Rumpun Ilmu Tanaman > 160 - Teknologi dalam Ilmu Tanaman > 165 - Teknologi Pangan dan Gizi
Divisions: Kepegawaian
Depositing User: Mulia Winirsya Apriliyanti
Date Deposited: 24 Feb 2021 05:32
Last Modified: 24 Feb 2021 05:32
URI: https://sipora.polije.ac.id/id/eprint/2642

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item